You Are Not A Victim | Joel Osteen Sermon Notes (PDF) , If you need this sermon as Free PDF , get it below and get started.
TXT. Swing Your Sword | Joel Osteen (Free MP3 Download) , Get it below and note that 2021 Sermon By Joel Osteen are available on our platform.
Right now the spirit of offense is at an all time high and has became a huge stumbling block for God’s people.
Understand that the enemy can use anybody to divide God’s people but we must discern we aren’t battling a physical obstacle but a spiritual enemy.
Take Jesus for example, He easily could have rebuked Peter for his comment but that opposing spirit would have still remained.
Stop living in the spirit of offense becoming easily offended by what others say and start addressing the elephant in the room which is the enemy who wants to steal, kill and destroy.
Remember God gave you the authority to bind and loose evil spirits, so stop allowing evil to reign in a jurisdiction He gave you power over.
Call those spirits out, tell divisive negativity to go and get back to building up the Kingdom of God.
There’s much work to be done and it can’t be completed walking around offended by the littlest things. In order to go up we must GROW UP.
Powerful “Sermon On Obedience To God” 2021 , Want to learn how to Obey God , i guess that this sermon will not be a bad deal , check it out and share.
This Sermon On Obedience To God was preached by Joel Osteen the senior pastor of Lakewood Church.
DONT DIE IN YOUR SIN
Satan is your number one enemy. Why did God refused to for the devil?
Why did God forgive David and rejected Saul? Why did Jesus forgive Peter and didn’t forgive Judas?
Some people are wicked. They sit down to plan evil. I have seen a man planning to break the heart of his partner while he is still with her. People who plan evil are dead.
If you can repent from your wrong, God will forgive you. David and Peter repented and turned back to God. The devil is proud and he cannot repent and he has no love.
Don’t be a dead person, run to God and He will receive you and show you mercy. Call on Him now.
Listen To This Great “Sermon On Restoration And Recovery” 2021 , What ever you are going through Today , note that a time of Restoration is coming.
YOU CAN’T LOVE GOD AND HATE HIS CHURCH. THINGS CHURCH MEMBERS MUST UNDERSTAND
1. When you miss church, nobody is affected but you
2. When you withdraw as a worker, God replaces you on time to the point you become IRRELEVANT
3. When you deliberately refuse to support church projects, God raises other better and serious givers
4. When you start fighting the church, God sees you as his ENEMY
5. When you leave the church, more serious people come in.
6. When you eat your TITHES, offerings and SACRIFICE, the Grace on the CHURCH stops working for you.
7. When you gossip your church to other members or outsiders, you become a rebel and a disloyal worshiper.
8. When you speak evil of the church, the angels working with the church withdraws from you.
9. When you don’t want control, discipline and correction from the church, you are one step closer to DANGER.
10. Your Church is the symbol of the ministry’s mantle and mandate and not you, so with you or without you the work will succeed. See yourself privileged to be a part of God’s program.
THOSE WHO FIGHT THE CHURCH NEVER END WELL. STOP IT! KDG
This is the best “Sermon On Hope And Encouragement” 2021 , are you discouraged looking for the best sermon to motivate you , i think this video will help you.
WHAT IS GRACE?
I will like to explain it like this because the back door of grace is hell fire.
Imagine this illustration. In those days there are no hospitals so if a reckless driver gets into an accident, he dies. So Jesus came and build hospitals so that incase it happens, you don’t die but go and receive treatment and continue with your life.
Now, those that mean that you should stay or remain in the hospital? No!Apostle Paul said ‘God forbid.
Grace is not a license to sin. Infact unrepented sin will lead you to hell even if you are born again, that is why most christians will not make it to heaven.
We are saved by grace and by works. The Bible says ‘work out your salvation with fear and trembling’. God is a Holy God. KDG