How You Should Treat Your Husband As A Christian Wife – Dr Becky Enenche
Men are the simplest specie I’ve ever handled in my life. No man is difficult, ignorance is what makes it difficult. If you want men to fall in love with you and your fiance/husband to treat you like the greatest treasure on earth, you must understand what makes a man a man, the right buttons to click and how to enjoy a sweet, blissful, heaven on earth marriage with him!
1. MEN HAVE FIRST LOVE they are passionate about it and that is his work. A man must succeed. Not making progress in life is like being impotent, he feels castrated! You must understand this and give him space to succeed. This requires time, efforts, focus, sleepless nights. To demand he spend all his waking hours watching romantic movie with you is to turn him to a perpetual failure! Idle ladies who have nothing sensible doing with their lives except disturb their fiance at work per minute, per second to fill their empty life are a big turn off!
2. MEN HAVE EGO: he needs it to be the head of his home and succeed. You must distinguish between ego and pride. A man with a healthy ego will listen to you but firmly and lovingly let you know his final decision. A man with pride won’t listen to you at all, snob you and treat you like trash!
A man with a healthy ego is not a dummy! Some women expect their men to take all their advice and follow all their instruction, that’s not possible! He can’t take everything. He will take the ones that makes sense and put aside the ones that will land you in trouble.
He is the head. You can’t force your ideas on him, you can only advise, the final decision lies in his hand, shikennah!
3. MEN ARE MOVED BY SIGHT: it’s so amazing so many ladies are ignorant of this. Look, if you don’t want that guy to have sex with you, COVER UP whenever you are with him. I don’t understand how a sane Christian sister will go to her fiance’s house with a mini skirt and your laps thrown apart right in front of him! You also wore a low neckline and each time you bend, your big mammalian glands are staring menacingly at him and you tell him not to…not to do what? I pity men honestly, the temptation they face daily, only the God of heaven Himself understands because women are refusing to understand!
In marriage, you must deliberately make your husband chase you around for sex, just one look at some wives, all the sexual desire the husband has flies right through the window! Stinking mouth, bushy armpit, torn underwear, ragged pant, smelling wrapper, etc, etc. Yet the man is surrounded by sweet smelling, well dressed, tantalizing, head swooning babes at work! You must keep packaging and re-packaging! Get transparent bra that pushes the central focus forward, jaw dropping lingerie, sex triggering perfumes and blow his imagination off as often as you can (this is strictly for the married).
4. MEN WANT PEACE OF MIND: Nagging, criticizing, shouting, yelling, abusing and cursing can destabilize a man, you should minimize it as much as possible in fact, stop it all together.
Some men hate coming home early because the troublesome wife will nag life out of him till late in the night! Once he wakes up, she repeats the cycle till he leaves home! Men like that usually end up with mistresses or second wives! Men run towards women who give them peace not shatter them to pieces!
5. MEN LIKE QUALITY FOOD: unless he didn’t give you enough money or he likes it, concoction rice with ground pepper, onions, coconut oil and maggi is an insult to him! Watery stew that drops to his elbow while eating is a big bomb on his head! Egusi soup that looks as if garri is sprinkled over a pot of water is a big slap on his face! His money should reflect what you cook please! Maximize what you have, treat him like a king!
6. MEN LOVE TO BE PRAISED: candidly, I love praising men, praise of man is my natural territory! When I noticed it almost landed me in trouble as men kept giving the chase, I stopped it all together and focus on my husband.
If you are a man-praiser, you will never lack a man’s love all your life! You will be pampered, loved and cherished! I’ve never met a single man who does not respond to praise!
Stingy, selfish, bitterly critical women who see nothing good in their men never have lasting marriages! Praise your husband silly! Appreciate his efforts in your life. Look out for his good qualities and his song in his ears daily!
I love praising my husband, it gives me deep pleasure doing so, he sure deserves it and he enjoys listening to it.
7. RESPECT HIM: Ladies who shout at their fiance, order him around and disgrace him in public because she has a masters degree in international marketing will stay a long long time as single before she finds an old man to marry! You must be humble if you want to be under any man’s roof! Respect is the food of every man. Learn to respect your fiance, show honour to your husband. Saying “yes sir” when appropriate won’t make you less of a woman! Learn how to talk to a man. Some women just don’t know how to talk! Never correct him in public, don’t send him on errand in front of his friends, stop making jest of him in front of the children, it’s bad!!!
8. SUBMIT TO HIM: God states it clearly, “wives, submit to your husbands.” Submit your body and other things when he needs them. If you have any trouble with that, ask God, not me. Why was Abraham madly in love with Sarah? She didn’t allow her exceptional beauty make her proud, she was a very submissive, respectful wife who called her husband “Lord.”
9. SUPPORT: Men want women who can support whenever they need help. That is why lots of men are having affairs with colleagues at work because the colleague is eager to help when he needs it most while the one at home left him to handle his problems by himself. Why then did he get married? What is her role in his life as a HELPER?
10. MEN GO THROUGH SEASONS: the season of little, the season of managing, the season of abundance! No man wants a gold digger who runs away when he has challenges only to show up when he has made it and has millions flowing in his account!
Men are not difficult at all. These and more are what makes a man tick, thrive and enjoy the woman he has vowed to spend the rest of his life with. Can you he that kind of woman?
Do you have what it takes to make your husband happy and fulfilled? Think about it..
© Dr Becky Enenche